1. What is a tornado?
2. How do they form?
3. How do tornadoes stop?
4. What is hail?
5. How is a tornado similar to a gustnado? How are they different?
6. When and where are tornadoes most likely to occur?
7. Compare and contrast a "tornado watch" and a "tornado warning".
8. The Fujita Scale is used to tell what happens at different wind speeds. According to the scale, how fast does the wind have to be blowing to lift a car off the ground?
9. What happens at an F2?
10. Tell something you should do before a tornado, during a tornado and after a tornado.