Unit 7 Resources:
Cellular to Multicellular: Modern Cell Theory
I Can Statements:
- I can identify and label the organelles of a plant and animal cell and their functions.
- I can compare and contrast organelles that belong to plant and animal cells.
- I can compare and contrast reproduction in single-celled organisms and multicellular organisms.
- I can identify and describe the structure and function of chromosomes in the cell.
- I can describe the hierarchy from cell to organism in order of complexity.